You may have noticed that this website has no advertising. It will also remain ad-free in the future. The website will reach approximately 200,000 unique visitors in 2017, with a yearly traffic growth rate of 20% or more. You can help to cover the costs by making a small donation.
If you like this website and find it stimulating to browse through its more than 600 posts and pages, please consider making a modest gift. I appreciate every donation, because I know it comes from the heart. You will support philosophical education that guides the reader through traditional texts and offers a critical perspective on contemporary life. Visitors may quote or use material from this site, as long as they follow the license requirements.
It would be even better if you support this site with a small automatic monthly donation. Send me an email (Braungardt at gmail.com) and I will respond with setup instructions, as well as a personal thank-you note.
While you contemplate whether you should donate some money or not, please read these encouraging quotes:
- “When you give everything and expect nothing in return, only then will you be in a position to gain anything. When you love loving, you give because giving is getting. Giving is a gift unto itself, and when you realize this you understand that you can’t network if you can’t love.” ― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
- “The ‘Muse’ is not an artistic mystery, but a mathematical equation. The gifts are those ideas you think of as you drift to sleep. The giver is that one you think of when you first awake.” ― Roman Payne
- “The best gifts come from the heart, not the store.” ― Sarah Dessen,
- “I was discovering that the most precious gift someone can give us is time because what gives time its value is death.”
― Ingrid Betancourt,
- A wise lover values not so much the gift of the lover as the love of the giver.” ― Thomas à Kempis,
“A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.” ― Seneca,