Trialectics.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 4.0 International License. This means that all material on this website is covered by a Creative Commons License. You are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt – remix, transform, and build upon the material.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you adhere to the following license terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
- Take-Down Policy: Every effort has been made to discover and contact copyright holders of artwork and content used in this website. It is sometimes difficult to find the copyright holders of photos. To the extent that a copyright holder could not be found or an inadvertent permissions or copyright error was made, I stand ready to remove content upon notice and request by a copyright holder.