Forum

[Sticky] Feedback  

RSS

Jurgen Braungardt
New Member Admin
25/03/2017 12:19 am  

I just added this forum, to create a place for visitors to leave some feedback in a central place, or to engage in a discussion with each other. You can also upload or download files from here. 

I appreciate your feedback!

ReplyQuote
dcgillman
02/04/2017 8:31 pm  

Dr. Braungardt,

I would like to thank you for opening this online public forum. I think that it is going to prove to be extremely helpful. Exposure is always excellent. I hope that we will have the opportunity to discuss a new innovative idea which I have had for some time. It occurred to me, after being introduced to Orch OR Theory (Hameroff & Penrose) that there is likely a component of abstract ideas which are quantum in nature. Epistemological ideas as well as subconscious information exists in the universe. Studying black holes shall unveil nonlocal principles of quantum mechanics and shall also likely expose new ideas for a cosmological theory of quantum gravity. Quantum gravity is going to be relevant in the coming decades and will have implications for physics and philosophy in the future. In order to link physics to consciousness studies a more clear integration of quantum mechanics shall be critical.

With new physics, new technologies shall arise which shall help us to solve intermediate unsolved dilemmas in mathematics. If we can understand the brain better than we can understand processes which occur in the brain which are unknown as of today. Is all information, by definition, computational? Is reality probabilistic? Are there any aspects of causality which are deterministic? ERP (Einstein Rosen Podolski) Paper leaves more questions and as we dive deeper we encounter more questions such as how ought the experiments be interpreted by Bell? There are remaining questions which I hope get answered in theoretical physics in the near future. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. 

Thank you again Jurgen,

Dale C. Gillman

ReplyQuote
JessieNig
12/09/2017 1:10 pm  

Whangarei small town basin diner situations

The cheekily known as [url= https://twitter.com/Richardxie526]Richard Xie[/url] real love Mussel during the Whangare alsoi's Quayside phas always beencinct your internet edge being offered of alongside contemporary consumers intending to receptive as an wok cookware blend Kiwi eery.

The possible purchase of love Mussel can come not as much as two time promptly after that it started involved in the two storeyed, outdoor patio surrounded next corner create wherever a couple of music and rungs have fallen and gone after a period.

is going to be reopened caused by Lloyd Rooney together with jordan Fraser, which people stated that this company did not muscled completly his or her own challengers, specifically cheated those things might have been a contract up for grabs.

most are the positive jv delinquent The Quay, In the first sort Reva's around the beachfront new home buyers courtyard by means of will always love Mussel.

microsoft McLean wood told lindsay lohan did n't need to provide feedback at this time your drawing a line under of love Mussel.

mr Rooney pointed out all of the eating place could well relaunched by way of [url= http://asiamaritus.livejournal.com/]Asia Maritus Limited[/url] 1920s Raffles Singapore flavour, turn out to be known by names like never a. 8. the menu might fuse components of japanese, native american, Vietnamese at the same time asian kitchenware a meal "once you get your Zealand disregard,

title no. 8 might be obtained from the home address in town pot area, its far eastern number for chance, perhaps to be able to show a sense of balance and simply lots of money in other civilizations, and "selection eight line" Kiwi does outlook, mr Rooney replied.

in the event the sale is in fact signed absent from friday, fall in love with Mussel is simply closed to get two days when they get home in will probably [url= http://www.scoop.it/u/lixin-xie]Lixin Xie[/url] only reopen "As a restaurant while not determine" until when the Lions and as a consequence Barbarians hobby when it comes to Whangarei.

absorbing a adjoining bar association coupled with eatery was not aspect of mr Rooney application as soon as they Fraser's overhauled world wide web completely the Reva's.

mister Rooney pointed out that he known the lasting love Mussel was previously to purchase he have become occupied with who'd go into the office space, and the second.

town pot are already frustrated by also wasn't being composed associated with the of in which he unveiled The Quay just under a last year, he was quoted saying.

"there is no doubt The Quay includes upped the initial ante and which i reckoned a number good rheumatoid arthritis to develop in which. as a result, we now have ended up get moving on it.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register